He who eats alone dies alone


Chi mangia solo crepa solo

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Critter

     So as many of you know I have 40 hours of class a week including Saturdays. Well this last friday as I was walking through our parking lot to class I saw the University Operations parked by our dumpster. As I got closer I heard some scratching coming from the dumpster and decided to stop and watch the school workers and see what was in the dumpster. One of the workers grabbed a large branch and put it into the dumpster and out climbed a raccoon.




     Saturday morning as I was walking to class I heard the sratching again so I looked into the dumpster to see if it was the raccoon again. It was so I searched for the large branch and helped him out again. This time though he didn't run off into the forest but ran down a water drain. The picture above is a picture I took of him on Saturday. I have a feeling that this will occur again. I am thinking about naming him or her if it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment